McKenzie Orchards is a modern B&B Inn on the McKenzie River, out in the country, but 8 miles close to Eugene, Oregon and I-5.
Location: Close to everything, but a world away.
- All guest rooms with western king bed and luxury private bath.
- Five guest rooms, four on the riverside.
- Easy accessibility, barrier free, elevator serves all rooms.
- Wine tastings showcase local wineries.
- Cooking school offers great food and great entertainment.
- Special events for artists and quilters.
- Holiday Specials for Winter Holiday and New Years Eve.
- Pet friendly rooms on first floor.
- Breakfast served to early and late risers.
- Early or late check-in, no problem.
The McKenzie River in the southern Willamette Valley is a region of supreme beauty and fantastic recreation served by Interstate 5 and the towns of Eugene and Springfield. Our inn is on the lower McKenzie River, on McKenzie View Drive across the river from Springfield. We are 15 minutes from Eugene and only 8 miles drive from I-5 (northbound: exit 195 or southbound: exit 199). Perfect base for McKenzie River fly fishing, bicycle touring, wine tasting, easy day trips to mountains and coast.
Our Inn: Luxurious country house built in 2009.
The spacious Northwest contemporary home offers five guest rooms to share with you, our guests. Please enjoy the fabulous place we've created. Our place is your retreat, for your relaxation, comfort, and refreshment. Your greatest compliment would be "I wish I never had to leave this place".